Each day, we are working together to build great things. From utilizing DNA to store a legion of digital files to discovering advanced protections against elite computer hacking, we value our research collaborations. There are many ways to contribute to our research, so let’s come together and tackle the big questions together.
Work With Our Faculty
We have over 50 faculty members across a multitude of research concentrations and focuses. Search our faculty »
See Our Research
We pursue research across a broad range of areas, from antennas to photonics to vehicular technology. Some of our research is housed in major multi-university centers, like the University of Washington Nanofabrication Facility. Additional research projects are part of collaborative electrical engineering faculty groups, like our BioRobotics Lab. There are many opportunities to see our research in action. Come visit our labs! Contact Kelly Williams to schedule a tour: firstname.lastname@example.org
Entrepreneurial Engineering Capstone Course
Developed in 2015, the Entrepreneurial Capstone enables students to work in teams on industry sponsored projects. The first entrepreneurial system design course of its kind in the department, the option is designed to develop students’ skills in innovation, systems engineering and project management. The program offers select companies an opportunity to benefit from the vibrant innovation culture at UW EE.
- Registration is open for the Hydrogen Education Foundation's 2017 Hydrogen Student Design Contest
- Research Opportunity (for Credit)
- Registration is Open For EPA's Sixth Annual Campus RainWorks Challenge
- EE students needed for help in prototyping the DASO Soccer Smart Wall
- Undergraduate researchers wanted in the SEAL Lab
- Join EcoCar for the 2017-2018 AY!